2. After you completed writing your post, decide where you want to place your ad. If you are already showing an ad just below post title, make sure you show another ad after appropriate margin.
3. It is good to align your ad to the center of available width. So we are going to add a div.
Place your ad code within this div. So your final code will look something like the image below.
4. Next, go to blogger post and click on HTML to switch to HTML View. Just locate the line below which you want to display ad. If you are facing problem in locating the position, copy some text from Compose view and search it in HTML view (By pressing Ctrl+F). This will immediately locate the line of text you are looking for.
5. Once located, copy the code from notepad (with div) and paste it at your desired location. Click on the preview button in order to preview the alignment of ad with respect to your post content.
7. Save the notepad file and every time you write a new post add this code manually in your post.
I also created a video for this tutorial. So if you stuck at any point, watch the video as I covered the same steps in the video below.