" We weren’t able to connect to the Store. This might have happened because of a server problem or the network connection timed out. Please wait a few minutes and try again."
I tried a few things but the problem was not resolved .So I Google it and found that the similar problem is faced by many other people and there are many suggestions to solve the problem.I tried each one of them but I still getting the the same error .Nothing works for me.After Googling for more than two days, at last, I found a simple solution that straightway worked for me.You are here and I can expect you tried each one of the following solutions but not succeeded:
- You checked the Date and Time settings and also updated the Internet time.
- You checked that you are not using any proxy server by going in Internet Options.
- You have switched your account from local account to a Microsoft account.
- You have refreshed you PC(your big mistake) by going in PC settings.
- You have cleared the store cache by running few commands.
- First you need to install a small software called Fiddler.Fiddler is a small tool for Inspecting and Debugging Web traffic.Go to the following link and download the version 188.8.131.52(or higher if available).
- It is of very small size(under 1MB) and after downloading install it.Run it by going into program list.
- Once the Fiddler window appear,go to Tools and then select Win8 Loopback Exemptions.If you get prompt for warning ,click Yes.
- Select Exempt All so that each checkbox in front of app is checked and select Save Changes.Now minimize the Feddler(Do not close it) and try to open the app store or any other app.
- Now App Store and all other window 8 Apps can easily connect to the Internet.You may need to run the Feddler,so just minimize it and do not close it.